Incognito Whitepaper, last updated July 2021. All contents are subject. By Dyn Studios.
The Incognito (ICON) project was created by NFT collectors, artists, and professionals with the goal of bringing something unique and special to the NFT community. The collection consists of 10,000 randomly generated and unique characters living on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC-721 tokens. Ownership includes full commercial and creative rights to ICONs, as well as access to our exclusive merch, community events, future mobile app, and much more.
We aim to connect both digital and physical art through artistic collaborations, paintings, sculptures, and the addition of real artistic value.
- Thousands of collectors holding and appreciating the art, talent, and passion behind Incognitos
- Thousands of households with a professional print hung on their wall representing their NFT
- Thousands of collectors using both our physical and Metaverse merch
- Being an example for future collections, where the art and foundations of a project are valued - not just the hype
- Eventually becoming a status symbol in the digital world, alongside other groundbreaking projects
- Dozens of collectors interacting both in the real world and Metaverse
- Downloadable content (6K resolution images, raw 3D files, 3D animations, 3D printing file, and more)
- Full ownership of your NFTs
- Connecting both digital and physical art through rewards, collaborations, and commissioned art
- Provenance (Contract Address, Concatenated Hash, Record table, and more)
Fair Distribution. Base price of 0.09 ETH. No Bonding curves, tiers, or reserved ICONs.
- All 10,000 will be up for grabs by the entire NFT community
- Community events, rewards, virtual & physical interactions, raffles, and more
- Rewards. (Over $600k+ will be given back to the community through rewards, events, giveaways, and more.)
- A strong team of 15+ members and 3rd-party companies